Gangtok is the capital of the mountainous northern Indian state of Sikkim. Established as a Buddhist pilgrimage site in the 1840s, the city became capital of an independent monarchy after British rule ended, but joined India in 1975. Today, it remains a Tibetan Buddhist center and a base for hikers organizing permits and transport for treks through Sikkim’s Himalayan mountain ranges.
Golden Star Continental And Spa Gangtok
Hotel Sonamchen Pelling
MOUNT HIMALAYAN RESORT Darjeeling
All days breakfast and One Dinner
Bagdogra - Delhi
* Balance Tour cost includes all the cost mentioned in the quotation minus booking amount of A-La-Carte.
|Schedule||Amount in Rs.||What Will You Get?|
|Schedule||Amount in Rs.||What Will You Get?|
• After reaching the Bagdogra Airport, you would be greeted by a representative and then you would travel to the hotel in Gangtok.
• The pleasant drive should take around 4 hours.
• After reaching Gangtok, you would check-in at the hotel and then, spend the rest of the day at leisure
• You could choose to explore the city on your own in the evening or spend the time enjoying the view of the valley from the hotel. For those wishing to know if luck favours them, a visit to the Casino (own expense).
• can be an exciting way to enjoy your evening before ending the day with dinner and a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel.
• After enjoying the breakfast at the hotel.
• You would be leaving for a visit to the Tshangu Lake.
• You would also be visiting the Baba Mandir.
• After returning back to Gangtok, you could explore the town on your own.
• You can shop at the local market or enjoy the delicious food at the local restaurants (own expense).
• Later, return to the hotel for a delicious dinner and a comfortable overnight stay.
• After a delightful breakfast.
• You would set off for a full day tour of Gangtok at around 10 am.
• which includes a visit to the most beautiful monastery in Sikkim, the Rumtek Monastery.
After this, you would also visit the Do-Drul Chorten Stupa.
• You would also visit the Namgyal Institute of Tibetology .
• The Cottage Industry in Gangtok.
• You would visit the Flower Exhibition Centre that houses a huge variety of flora.
• Next destination to visit would be the Directorate of Handicraft & Handloom.
• Before ending the tour of Gangtok, you could take a Ropeway Ride (own expense).
• Later, enjoy a delicious dinner and a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel.
• After a scrumptious breakfast.
• You would head towards Pelling.
• Pelling has beautiful lakes, waterfalls, ancient monastery and the view of the Kanchenjunga. The drive should take around 6 hours.
• En route to Pelling, you would visit Char Dham.
• Replicas of these four Dhams, namely Badrinath, Jaganath and Dwarka dedicated to Lord Vishnu and Rameshwar dedicated to Lord Shiva.
• You would also go to the Samdruptse Hill in Namchi.
• Followed by a visit in Namchi.
• you would continue your drive to Pelling,.
• where after completing the check-in formalities you would have rest of the day at leisure.
• You could choose to explore the city on your own before ending the day with a delicious dinner at the hotel.
• After enjoying a delicious breakfast.
• You would be picked-up from the hotel at around 10 am, for the half-day sightseeing tour.
• You would visit Rimbi Waterfalls and Hydro Project.
• In the afternoon, you would leave Pelling for one of the most popular towns in North-East.
• Transfer to Darjeeling and visit The tea gardens. Tiny waterfalls. Llittle villages and a narrow gauge railway track add to the charm of the hill station. The drive should take around 5 hours.
• After the check-in formalities, you would have rest of the day at leisure and you can relax and enjoy at the hotel.
• Or you can explore Darjeeling in the evening by taking a horse ride (own expense) to enjoy the hill station, before you end the evening with a delicious dinner as you settle-in at the hotel.
• Start your day early (around 4 AM - 5 AM) and visit the Tiger Hill to witness the glorious Himalayan Mountains at day break. The sunrise against the highest peak in India is a sight to behold.
• On your return from Tiger Hill, you would stop at the Ghoom Monastery.
• After this, you would return to the hotel for a hearty breakfast.
• Then, you prepare yourself for the tour of the city.
• You would be going to the Himalayan Mountaineering Institute.
• Later, visit the Japanese Temple and Peace Pagoda.
• Today , you would also be taken for the Toy Train Ride.
• Visit to Happy Valley Tea Estate .
• Later, return to the hotel after an eventful day, for a delicious dinner and a comfortable overnight stay.
• After a hearty breakfast.
• complete the check-out formalities.
• And travel to the Bagdogra Airport for your journey back home. It would take you around 3.5 hours to reach the airport.
• GST 18%
• Anything which is not mention in inclusion.
• Other expenses such as Drinks, Laundry, Shopping etc.