Dehradun is the capital of the Indian state of Uttarakhand, near the Himalayan foothills. At its core is the 6-sided Ghanta Ghar clock tower. To the southwest is Paltan Bazaar, a busy shopping areaDehradun is the capital of the Indian state of Uttarakhand, near the Himalayan foothills. At its core is the 6-sided Ghanta Ghar clock tower. To the southwest is Paltan Bazaar, a busy shopping area.
Mussoorie is a hill station and a municipal board in the Dehradun District of the northern Indian state of Uttarakhan.
Rishikesh is a city in India’s northern state of Uttarakhand, in the Himalayan foothills beside the Ganges River. The river is considered holy, and the city is renowned as a center for studying yoga and meditation.
Haridwar is an ancient city and important Hindu pilgrimage site in North India's Uttarakhand state, where the River Ganges exits the Himalayan foothills. The largest of several sacred ghats (bathing steps), Har Ki Pauri hosts a nightly Ganga Aarti (river-worshipping ceremony) in which tiny flickering lamps are floated off the steps.
Four Points By Sheraton
Ananda In The Himalayas Hotel
Jaypee Residency Manor Valley View Green
Radisson Blu Hotel Haridwar
All days breakfast and One Dinner
Flight is exclusive in the package
* Balance Tour cost includes all the cost mentioned in the quotation minus booking amount of A-La-Carte.
|Schedule||Amount in Rs.||What Will You Get?|
|Schedule||Amount in Rs.||What Will You Get?|
• In the evening departure from Jaipur to Haridwar by train.
• Arrive Haridwar railway station and proceed to Dehradun.
• Check into the hotel. Rest of the day is free.
• Overnight stay in hotel.Arrival at Jaipur to Haridwar to Dehradun
• In the morning departure from Dehradun and visit local sightseen. This beautiful hill station has several attractions, many of which are academic institutions and research centres of national importance.
• Forest Research Institute is main centre of research and planning in the fields of flora and fauna in India.
• Robber's Cave, situated on the outskirts of the city, is a famous view point.
• Tapovan is the place where it is believed that Guru Dronacharya (of Mahabharata) had his ashram.
• Tapkeshwar Temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva and is known for its association with Mahabharata. Dakpatthar is a major tourist attraction opening the visitors to the beauty of Doon Valley.
• After that proceed to Mussoorie by private taxi.
• On arrival at Mussoorie, check into your hotel.
• Overnight at hotel in Mussoorie.Dehradun to Mussoorie
• Today after breakfast, proceed for local sightseeing tour of Mussoorie.
• Gun Hill : Gun hill is the second highest point in Mussoorie.it is also known as picnic spot for the locals. From this point, Mussoorie appears to be changing colors in every minute. It looks amazing from here.
• Kempty Fall : Kempty fall is just 12 kms down from Mussoorie on Mussoorie - Dehradun central, the beautiful falls were declared as a tourist destination by John Mekinan after after 1835.
• The name Kempty is derived from 'Camp - tea', as the Britishers would organize their tea parties here. Past Kempty Fall, 12 - km downhill.
• You can enjoy shopping at mall road.
• Evening is free for leisure activities.
• Overnight at hotel in Mussoorie.Mussoorie Sightseeing
• Morning after breakfast, take a drive to Dhanaulti and then enjoy great sightseeing covering Jain Temples, ECO-Park, Barehipani and Joranda Falls, Dashavatar Temple.
• Back to Mussoorie.
• Overnight at hotel in Mussoorie.Mussoorie to Danulti to Mussoorie
• Morning after breakfast leave for Rishikesh & visit Famous temple at Himalaya neelkhant Mahadev.
• Take lunch in Rishikesh & visit Laxman jhula & Ramjhula, sach akhileswar mahadev, 13 story temple & ashrams Like Gita bhawan,Shivanand ashram.
• Evening enjoy the Ganga arti at parmath niketan.
• Over night at Rishikesh Hotel.Mussoorie to Rishikesh
• In the morning proceed on towards Rudrprayag where the Mandikini River joins the Alaknanda River.
• After sihgtseeen back to Rishikesh.
• Overnight stay at the Rishikesh hotel.Rishikesh to Rudraprayag to Rishikesh
• After early breakfast, check out from the hotel and get ready for another beautiful sightseeing and places.
• Reach the holy place Haridwar.
• Check in at the hotel.
• Harki-Pauri - On the banks of Ganga.
• Har Ki Pauri is the major pilgrimage attraction in Uttaranchal. This sacred ghat is extremely important as footprints of Lord Vishnu are found in here.
• Har Ki Pauri is a famous ghat on the banks of the Ganges and the major landmark of the holy city of Haridwar.
• Mansa Devi Temple - Mansa Devi Temple is a Hindu temple dedicated to goddess Mansa Devi in the holy city of Hraidwar. The temple is located on the Sivalik Hills, the southernmost mountain chain of the Himalayas. The temple is the holy abode of Manasa, a form of Shakti and is said to have emerged from the mind of the sage Kashyapa.
• Devotees who want their wishes to be fulfilled by Mansa tie threads to the branches of a tree located in the same temple.
• In the afternoon check out from the hotel and proceed to Haridwar railway station for your onwards journey.Departure