Sri Lanka (formerly Ceylon) is an island nation south of India in the Indian Ocean. Its diverse landscapes range from rainforest and arid plains to highlands and sandy beaches. It’s famed for its ancient Buddhist ruins, including the 5th-century citadel Sigiriya, with its palace and frescoes. The city of Anuradhapura, Sri Lanka's ancient capital, has many ruins dating back more than 2,000 years.
Taru Villas - River Cottage
Colombo Courtyard Hotel
All days breakfast and One Dinner
* Balance Tour cost includes all the cost mentioned in the quotation minus booking amount of A-La-Carte.
|Schedule||Amount in Rs.||What Will You Get?|
|Schedule||Amount in Rs.||What Will You Get?|
• Upon arrival at the airport, you would be greeted by our representative and transferred to Kandy in a private vehicle.
• En route to your destination, you could visit (own expense) one of the most sought after tourist attractions in Sri Lanka, the Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage.
• You can watch caretakers feed, bathe and help these animals; for which they have a fixed schedule for all the elephants. You can also walk with the herd to the nearby river to watch the elephants bathe and play around in water.
• After spending a joyous time watching all the gentle giants go about their lives head out to Kandy.
• Where after checking in to the hotel you enjoy a heartwarming dinner .
• A comfortable overnight stay to get reenergized for the upcoming journey.
• After a hearty breakfast, you would be picked up from the lobby for you embark on a journey to Kandy - the second largest and mesmerizing city in Sri Lanka.
• Here you would visit Dalada Maligawa, the Temple of tooth Relic, one of the world’s famous heritage sites sacred to the Buddhists.
• The next destination would be Peradeniya Botanical Garden, the beautiful ‘Garden-of-Eden’ which is a home to over 300 different varieties of orchids, medicinal plants and Palm trees.
• After a session of treating your senses, get ready for a heritage drive to the Gem Shop, where you could witness the finest quality of gems in exclusive shades of blue, red, green etc. Also proceed to watch the Kandyan cultural dance show, featuring a variety of traditional dances such as: the Pooja dance, the Peacock dance etc. and other spectacular performances displaying aspects of Sri Lankan culture.
• After an eventful day, relish a lavish dinner at the hotel and enjoy a comfortable sleep.
• After enjoying sumptuous breakfast, leave for Bentota. It is popular for its sun-kissed beaches, exotic gardens, wildlife, sacred temples as well as a dazzling nightlife with some of the finest clubs in town.
• Here you will be able to relax and feel the spirit of the sea and the warmth of the soft sand.
• Your day will be divided between swimming in the water and relaxing on the beach. Bentota provides the perfect turf for an unfurled vacation at the beach.
• Besides enjoying the sun, sea and sand, you could also indulge in various water sports like scuba diving, jet skiing, kayaking, etc. and set free the adventure lover in you as Bentota is a favoured destination in Sri Lanka for the adventure enthusiasts.
• Return to your hotel for a comfortable overnight stay in Bentota.
• After enjoying your breakfast, proceed for a city tour of Bentota.
• Today, you could visit Kosgoda Turtle Hatchery - a must-visit for the nature lovers. The Turtle Hatchery is the prime turtle nesting site, established as an attempt to protect Sri Lanka’s marine turtles from extinction. The duration of the visit would be about 1 hour. You could purchase this activity on the payment page at the time of booking this package.
• Evening is free for you to enjoy as you like. You could visit (own expense) Bentota Bazar, a place for shopping-enthusiasts.
• After having a scrumptious dinner, you would return to the hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
• Enjoy a comfortable overnight stay in Bentota.
• After a hearty breakfast, you would be picked up from the hotel and be transferred in a private vehicle to Colombo.
• Upon arrival in Colombo, you would check-in the hotel.
• Proceed for a city tour to have a closer glance at the charms of the city.
• Visit the most popular tourist attractions, such as: the Galle Face Green, Viharamahadevi Park, Colombo National Museum, exhibiting ancient English paintings, miscellaneous sculptures, World Trade Center towers, Old Parliament Building, Fort district, Old Colombo Lighthouse, Independence Hall at Independence Square in Cinnamon gardens, Jami Ul-Alfar Mosque St.Paul’s Church Milagiriya.
• For a fun-filled evening, you could plan to visit (own expense) Colombo’s night clubs, bars and casinos, and set free the party-animal in you. Bally’s Casino, Rhythm and Blues Nightclub and Sky Lounge are amongst the most popular party spots in Colombo.
• After a tiring yet exciting day, grab an appetizing dinner and then enjoy a comfortable sleep at the hotel.
• After relishing a hearty breakfast, you would check-out from the hotel.
• You will be transferred to the airport/railway station in time for your departure.
• GST 18%
• Anything which is not mention in inclusion.
• Other expenses such as Drinks, Laundry, Shopping etc.