Australia is a country and continent surrounded by the Indian and Pacific oceans. Its major cities – Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth, Adelaide – are coastal. Its capital, Canberra, is inland. The country is known for its Sydney Opera House, the Great Barrier Reef, a vast interior desert wilderness called the Outback, and unique animal species like kangaroos and duck-billed platypuses.
Rendezvous Studio Hotel Sydney Central
Travelodge Southbank Melbourne Hotel
All days breakfast and One Dinner
Delhi To Melbourne
Sydney To New Delhi
* Balance Tour cost includes all the cost mentioned in the quotation minus booking amount of A-La-Carte.
|Schedule||Amount in Rs.||What Will You Get?|
|Schedule||Amount in Rs.||What Will You Get?|
• On arrival in Melbourne clear immigration and meet your driver & board your coach for transfer to your hotel.
• Check into the hotel as per your booking .
• Enjoy your day at leisure.
• Your hotel will be centrally located, giving you flexibility to go shopping or explore the culinary delights of Melbourne.
• Overnight stay at Hotel in Melbourne.
• After a sumptuous breakfast at hotel.
• Day is free for you to explore the city on own. View fine examples of Melbourne’s architectural splendour, including St. Paul’s Cathedral, Princess and Regent Theatres, or just laze around the Federation Square area!
• Suggested day trip – full-day Great Ocean Road (Extra Cost). It is amongst world’s best routes and our top recommendation if you are visiting Melbourne. The route passes through beautiful towns of Lorne and Apollo Bay, and takes you to the amazing 12 Apostles.
• Overnight stay at the hotel in Melbourne.
• After a sumptuous breakfast at hotel, enjoy your day at leisure.
• For those who love to explore on own, we recommend Queen Victoria Market for shopping, explore walking tracks besides Yarra river and enjoy evening at one of the restaurants on Southbank or Flinders Street.
• Suggested day trip - Philip Island tour (Extra Cost). About 90 minutes’ drive from Melbourne city, guests here can experience the amazing Penguin parade every sunset. Watching the small creatures march to their nests is very exciting especially for kids.
• Overnight at Hotel in Melbourne.
• Arrive in Sydney and check into the hotel.
• Day at leisure.
• Your hotel will be located in central district area, not far from China Town and Darling Harbour. Enjoy both offering multiple dining options in these areas or take a cab to the beautiful Royal Botanical Gardens, offering perfect views of Sydney harbor.
• Overnight at the hotel.
• After a sumptuous breakfast at hotel day at leisure to explore the city.
• Enjoy Port Stephens For those who love nature and bit of adventure, this is an amazing full day tour which includes dolphin watch and dunes bashing on quad bike. The 4wd drive on 100 ft high sand dunes by the sea is an absolute unique experience. Blue Mountain Featherdale & Scenic ride (Extra cost, Suggestion Only)
• The tour includes ticket for Scenic Rides, which also has world’s steepest funicular train ride. Day trip includes Featherdale Wildlife Park & return Cruise . Cruise drops at Darling harbour or Circular Quay (not at hotel)(Suggestions Only).
• Overnight at hotel in Sydney.
• After a sumptuous breakfast, day will be at leisure under free & Easy category However if Booking Family & Romantic Category will enjoy Sydney City tour & Sydney Aquarium with Sydney tower & 4 D Show .
• Enjoy Sydney City tour Cross the Sydney Harbour Bridge for fabulous views of the city skyline. See Sydney’s white sandy northern beaches, including Bondi Beach. Take a walking tour to Sydney’s historic Rocks area .View the Opera House from outside from Mrs. Macquarie’s Chair in the Royal Botanic Gardens.
• Later you will be dropped at Darling Harbour to visit Sydney Aquarium along the way you'll encounter some of the world's most incredible animals, including the beautiful dugongs, huge sharks, massive sawfish, mysterious stingrays, jellyfish, penguins, seahorses, thousands of tropical fish and much, much more.
• An immersive experience allowing you to get up close and personal to a spectacular colony of King and Gentoo Later make your own way to Sydney tower tallest building in Sydney open till 9:30 pm with last entry at 8:30 & enjoy 4D Cinema experience pre-show also included.
• Later make your own way to the hotel & Overnight at Hotel in Sydney
• After a sumptuous breakfast at hotel, check out of the hotel and board your coach for your transfer to the Sydney airport.
• Bid goodbye to Australia with Memories Unlimited!
• GST 18%
• Anything which is not mention in inclusion.
• Other expenses such as Drinks, Laundry, Shopping etc.